- TWO BEDROOM VICTORIAN MID TERRACE
- HIGHLY REGARDED TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- FITTED KITCHE/DINING ROOM WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- UTILITY ROOM & MODERN FITTED BATHROOM SUITE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- ATTRACTIVE GARDEN IN EXCESS OF 100FT TO THE REAR
- CONVERTED CELLAR
- MANY CHARACTER FEATURES
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A characterful two bedroom Victorian mid terrace property located close to Rugby town centre.Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, Accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Cellar, Utility Room, Bathroom, Two Bedrooms and Large Rear Garden.
A beautifully presented two bedroom Victorian mid terrace property located in one of the town centre's most highly regarded streets. Paradise is close enough to town for it to be within walking distance, yet its position overlooking the cemetery to the rear makes it extremely quiet. The property retains much of its character including fireplaces, pine panelled internal doors ad stripped floorboards, whilst benefitting from a modern shaker style kitchen with a built in oven and hob and Belfast sink and a modern replacement bathroom suite. In addition there is gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a converted cellar providing an excellent home office area and a garden in excess of 100 feet in length with a lovely aspect to the rear.